Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Keeping Busy

So far, this week has been vastly different from previous weeks here at U of O. Mostly I think this is because I have been a lot busier. Project 365 as it has come to be known has been taking up a lot more of my time and I love it. I had two rehearsals today. One at 4:00pm and one at 8:00pm. They were both so much fun. Though I may not admit it sometimes, I think I really like keeping busy. Always having something to do or work on is a good feeling. When I have large gaps of time with nothing scheduled like I have in the past weeks I tend to spend a lot of time alone with my own thoughts which can often lead to worrying about stuff for no reason. Plus, I am keeping busy with what I love to do. I am working with people who share my passion for theatre arts and I am slowly becoming better at it. I called my mom today. It was very nice to talk to her. I also talked to my girlfriend today making me even more excited to come home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment