Saturday, July 24, 2010

In Life We Have Some Trouble, When You Worry You Make It Double

Summer has been going to beautifully. I feel inspired and just truly content with life. I want to write songs and I am going to. The only issue with Summer is the pesky sunlight glaring through my windows at 6 AM cause my shades suck. Seriously sun? Couldn't you wait at least a couple of hours? Gawwwwd!!!! Anyway, in terms of the love life, she is still around but we are friends for now. I am fine with this I think...but then again I just want to grab her and kiss her sometimes and the whole friendship thing makes that difficult. But we still enjoy each others' company and we are on very good terms so I suppose it will all work out. Just like that song "Somehow I know it will all turn out, you'll make me work so we can work to work it out, and I promise you kid I'll give so much more than I get, than I get than I get than I get!!!!" haha freaking love that song. I may post the link if I'm not to lazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment