Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trouble

Its amazing how a tiny little detail can darken what was originally a fantastic evening. I went over to her house yesterday and we talked and watched movies and ate pie and laughed our asses off and stuff on my computer. Also, and forgive me if you totally don't approve of this, we had one beer each. This was the mistake. Or rather leaving the caps behind for her mother to find was the mistake. Finding out this morning that she had gotten in trouble threw a huge wrench into the spokes of last night's wonderfulness. I mean, I still know we had a wonderful time and really we didn't do anything all that bad. But still, I hate getting people in trouble with their parents. I guess I should know better cause I'm all old and shit but in reality I guess I'm still just a dumb kid sometimes. At least neither of my parents are mad at me at present. In fact, my mom may read this or I might tell her and still I won't be in "trouble". I don't think I have been in "trouble" with my parents since I was like ten or eleven. We just kind of reached an understanding and I never really did anything all that terrible. I was just honest with my mom about stuff and that worked out fine. Now that I'm an ""adult"" (double quotes, I really don't feel like one) she really doesn't care what stupid shit I do because its really all on my head now.

No comments:

Post a Comment