Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Morning

Just woke up with a pounding headache, possibly caused by all the chirping birds and bright lights that accompany waking up nearly half way through the day or maybe all the garbage trucks clunking around on account of its garbage day. Also, there is the possibility that my own brain is just pissed at itself and thus feels it needs to play stop hitting yourself with an invisible hammer. I had a fight with that girl I have been talking about last night. We made up but I still feel shitty about it. I can't even for the life of me remember why we were fighting, only that it was terrible. I really don't feel like doing anything today. I have to pick my brother up from summer school in about 15 minutes but other than that I think I'm just going to stay in my house and either read or melt my brain with television. I guess it just depends where my intellectual lethargy stands in relation to my physical lethargy. *Sigh* well I guess its time to go face the day, or whats left of it. I really hope this headache goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment